Tuesday, May 4, 2010

EXP 3 - Angela Merkel & Miranda Kerr

For this experiment I am thinking of leaning towards choosing Merkel and Kerr. The main reason for this being as I really admire and respect the power which Angela Merkel has been able to gather in her involvements within the European Union and its integration into the future. Miranda Kerr on the other hand, for me knowing that she is a world renown supermodel, I knew that she would be a person who could fit in anywhere on the earth. This is why I feel she fits in well within a German landscape, as I wanted to have two people who relate in the way of which era they live in the world, and also where they reside in the world.



Photo Sourced from http://www.serendipity-photography.com/blog/20090616/serendipity_171.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment